1. The children who have completed 3.5 years of age are eligible for admission to K.G.
2. Admission formalities-
(a) A true copy of the Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned by the Education Department) should be submitted.
(b) No Provisional Admission will be given.
(c) Once the ward is selected the admission formalities should be completed within seven days after which seats will not be kept reserved.
3. No donation is accepted by this institution for admission to any class.
4. The Managing Committee is the final and binding authority regarding the admission, rules and policies.
5. T.C. application should be applied 15 days in advance. No transfer certificate can be issued until all financial obligations to the school have been fully settled.
6. No money shall be refunded once the admission formalities are completed.
7. Quarterly or half-yearly or for whole year, advance payments will be welcomed.
8. All fees must be fully cleared before a student is admitted to any examination.
9. A month's notice i.e. 30 days is required before withdrawal of a student from the school in lieu of which a month's fees be charged.
10. If a child is absent from school consecutively for ten days without any leave letter signed by his / her parents, the name of the child will automatically be struck off from the school register.